- Based in Boston
- Over twenty years of experience in high-tech industries with over 15 of them specifically in health care high-tech.
- Her experience includes strategy development and execution, general business administration and operations, marketing, business development, and product management.
- She has worked in key marketing and business development roles at leading healthcare solution vendors including McKesson and IDX (GE Healthcare), past positions also include Vice President of Marketing at International Data Group (IDG) and eBusiness Technologies. Ms. Clifford is an industry expert who is widely published in Advance, Medical Laboratory Observer, Clinical Lab Products, CAP Today, Health Data Management, Health Management Technology, and Forbes Magazine; has authored a book on XML; and has presented educational and thought leadership sessions at healthcare industry conferences.
- Her most recent role was CEO at Psyche Systems Corporation, a leading LIS solution and services provider, a business that she led for over ten years prior to joining Gestalt Diagnostics.
- Lisa-Jean holds B.S. degrees in Business Management and Marketing from Johnson & Wales University. She is passionate about her family, horse farm, animal rescue and enjoys outdoor activities including skiing, running and biking.
Back to Our Team